author and illustrator
Read My Latest Poems:
– Overuse of poetical nonsenseries has been known to cause brainial damage. Consult your doctor if reading continues for more than eight hours without bathroom or meal breaks.
– B.C. Byron’s poems should not be consumed during long, boring meetings or school classes where sudden snorting, mischievous looks, red cheeks, and convulsive suppressed snickering are frowned upon.
– Do not operate heavy machinery while reading B.C. Byron’s poetry (or while reading anything for that matter).
– Do not use B.C. Byron’s poems if you have a rhyming allergy or low tolerance for outright strangeness.
– Discontinue use if quoting of your favorite poems occurs more than ten times per day.
Side effects may include uncontrollable laughter, exaggeration, extreme overstatement, hyperbole, redundant word use, limb loss, consumption of non-food items, desire to use others as a yo-yo, poor grammar, fear of pickles, twisted logic, excessive eyebrow growth, and addiction.
In some clinical studies, readers also developed an overwhelming impulse to buy dozens of copies of B.C. Byron’s books to distribute to all their friends.
I’m a children’s author, poet, father of 3 girls, and electrical engineer. My first book is not for everyone – just those with a good sense of humor who stand a bit outside the norm. I have so many odd poems to share with the world. Here I’ll post some poems from my book and many yet unpublished ones. If you like my work, please show support by buying and rating my book or by subscribing below.
Books I’m currently working on:
- Eyebrow Shopping
- Half awake